About 105th Indian Science Congress
This congress will focus on translational science for promoting affordable sustainable innovation. During the five days, thrust will be given on various science disciplines, which has reached to the society. In a way, discussions will be on science for all, Science and Technology Fostering Inclusive Societal Development and Science & Society: Bridging the Gap through Innovations. A technology based start-up conclave also will be showcased inviting the top class innovators and entrepreneurial researchers.
105th ISC General Information
- MARCH 2018 IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY, IMPHAL , MANIPUR
- More than 3-4 Nobel Laureates (Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Peace, Economics, Field prize in mathematics)
- All science and engineering academies of India
- All Ministers promoting Science & Technology (DST, DBT, CSIR, ICMR, ICAR, MSME, AICTE, UGC, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Skills). Represented by Minister, Secretary, Advisor.
- All national Science Academies of the world (USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, South Korea, Australia, Japan etc.
- Showcasing & promoting bilateral programs on science & technology such as Indo-US, Indo-German, Indo-Swiss, Indo-Israel, Indo-Australia.
- Industry partnership promoting Institute-industry collaboration (Medical device, Biotech Industries, Chemical, Mining, IT)
Prof. Muhammad Yunus
Indian Science Congress Association
The Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) owes its origin to the foresight and initiative of two British Chemists, namely, Professor J. L. Simonsen and Professor P.S. MacMahon. It occurred to them that scientific research in India might be stimulated if an annual meeting of…
Manipur University was established on 5th June, 1980 under the Manipur University Act. 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980), as a teaching cum-affiliating university at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the whole of the state of manipur and it was converted into a central university..
©2018 by 105 Indian Science Congress, Manipur University