As a part of the congress, it is also our privileged to serve esteemed guest delegates to showcase some of the tourist sites of Manipur. For this, we have selected few sites from five Districts of Manipur and we propose four different tour packages on payment basis* that can be avail by delegates on first come first basis for limited arrangements. Except for the first day, on each day of the Congress, we will be providing two options of tour packages from which the delegates can choose and booked at least 24 hours ahead of the tour. The tour package will include food (Local Veg Cuisine), transport, entry fees and some other convenience fees. Trained student volunteers will also be inducted as tourist guides. Also we will try to display some souvenir items in the information desk. The detail information leaflets along with a complementary pocket calendar will be available at the time of registration as well as in the information desks.
*Tour Package fees will be available at the time of registration.
For further details, please contact: [email protected]
- Tour package A (9am to 5pm-lunch at 1pm): Greater Imphal (Kangla, Shaheed Minar, War cemetery, Ima market)
- Tour package B (8am to 5pm-lunch at 1pm): Loktak Lake, Keibul Lamjao, INA
- Tour package C (8am to 5pm-lunch at 1pm): Kakching Garden, Khongjom War Memorial, Unity Park
- Tour package D (7am to 7pm-lunch at 1pm): Moreh Town (Indo Myanmar Border town)
- 17-03-2018 (Saturday): Tour package A & Tour package B
- 18-03-2018 (Sunday): Tour package B & Tour package C
- 19-03-2018 (Monday): Tour package A & Tour package D
- 20-03-2018 (Tuesday): Tour package B & Tour package C
©2018 by 105 Indian Science Congress, Manipur University