All the Delegates are requested to register with the 105 ISC Secretariat using the prescribed registration form as early as possible. Upon receipt of the correct registration fee, each participant will receive a confirmation of registration. Please bring this confirmation along with you to the congress. Delegate registering ONLINE will receive online receipt & confirmation in their registered email, In case email not received in next 24 hrs, please write to Mr. Vignesh Rajasekar – [email protected]
|Registration||ISCA Member||Student Member|
|Indian (INR)||Foreign (USD)||Indian (INR)||Foreign (USD)|
|Early (Till 05 March, 2018)||₹ 2000||$ 150||₹ 1200||$ 75|
|Late (Till 14 March, 2018)||₹ 2500||$ 500||₹ 1500||$ 100|
|Spot Registration at the Venue (Without Accomodation)||₹ 3000||$ 600||₹ 2000||$ 250|
|Accompanying Person||₹ 1200|
Payment should be made using Debit Card & Credit Card while registering online
- For Senior Scientists/Delegates (age 65 years or above) the organizing committee offers 50% concessions in the Registration fees.
- The Registration Fee (paid on or before 5 March, 2018) covers participation in the 105 ISC, the Congress kit, one set of Food Coupons valid from 16 March 2018 morning to 20 March 2018 night.
- For accompanying person(s), the charges will be 1200/- per head (age 12 years or above). They will not be entitled with the Congress kit. Accompanying persons of Sectional Presidents/Records/Invited Speakers will have to register for the congress.
- Students for registration should invariably enclose a certificate about their bonafide studentship from the competent authority of the College/University.
Registration Fees Payment Details
- Account Details for Money transfer NEFT/RTGS (Inter Bank Transfer)
Account Name : 105 Indian Science Congress
A/c No. : 37457363007
Bank Name : State Bank of India,
Bank Branch : MU Campus
IFSC Code : SBIN0005320
Branch code : 5320
MICR : 795002005
- Money transfer can be done through Internet Banking.
- Payment through Demand Draft, multicity account payee cheque should be drawn in favor of “105 Indian Science Congress 2018” payable at Imphal.
- Wire transfer for Foreign Remittance can be done through MICR code 795002005
- Please write your name and address on the back of the Bank Draft without fail and also enclose two stamp size photographs.
- Students are requested to upload their Photo ID or Institutional ID
- Payment can be made using Debit Card & Credit Card while registering online
©2018 by 105 Indian Science Congress, Manipur University